ADCLICKXPRESS a great scam of the century

I had the worst experience of working with
Just Been Paid change to Triple Clicking then changed to Profit Clicking then to clickpaid and Adclickxpress at the same time funds were transferred to adclickxpress.
The only online work in which I invested my own money, in return I was paid UD Dollars 0000000
last time when I was about 240+ at PC they transferred me to ACX and their I found that my funds were 52 dollars (unusable till next 6-7 months).
PC is making selective payments. In more than 2 million members some are paid.  Don´t be fooled by this game. PC will only be credible when all members start withdrawing daily without limitations. Most of all my time was wasted. There might be few guys who might have withdrawn some money but mostly this company accuses funds and changes its name and even web address. So tracking back to is quite difficult.
The way how Fradrick Mann (I call him Fraud-Rick Man) become a billionaire is nothing but to deceive and cheat world to get benefited
If you are really looking for real cash join me. I am earning over 20 dollars a day on PTC, several cashouts. IBAN verified at payza. unlimited account transactions
Learn the way to earn online income

No cost at all
just join our team


+923316300908

More about this scam
Adclickxpress.com Is A Scam!!! Don’t join Ad Click XPress!